- Please feel free to provide direct hyperlinks from your website to any public
(not password accessed) webpage at www.nmma.org. All our webpages can be reached
by starting at http://www.nmma.org.
We require that any such links be either through: i. a text link containing
our domain name, or ii. a graphic banner logo seen on the linked page and
the top of this page. Any other linking methods are not licensed by NMMA.
- Hyperlinks should either transfer visitors fullscreen to NMMA, (not in a
frame belonging to another site), or the link should launch the NMMA site
(preferably our homepage) in a new browser window. We require that NMMAs
HTML pages and content do not appear within the frames of others, nor accompanied
in any way by third-party material that may create a mistaken impression in
the mind of the viewer about NMMAs affiliation with, or endorsement
of, the third party site or their frame.
- The NMMA logo and related slogan, which are legally protected trademarks,
should never be removed from HTML pages on which they appear, nor be associated
with any third party we have not approved in writing, in advance. Our webpages
should always appear exactly as we have posted them.
- Alternatively, you could download and reprint information from our site,
but we prefer being provided with a hyperlink instead. By linking directly
to us, visitors to your website will be given access to the most up-to-date
version of NMMA information possible. In addition, all our webpages have links
to a wealth of other information available from NMMA and the marine industry.
- Of course, all NMMA site content is copyrighted by NMMA with all rights
reserved. Feel free to use it as you like, as long as NMMA gets prominent
credit as the source.
- However, NMMA does not allow links with sites that:
- Breach other's rights to privacy or confidentiality
- Promote illegal, fraudulent, or unlawful activities
- Are defamatory, libelous, offensive, or obscene
- Promote hatred of any group
- Breach common "Netiquette"
NMMA is always happy to have other sites provide a link to ours if these general
policies are respected. We follow these policies ourselves, so the links we
provide to other sites respect the legitimate interests of others in their intellectual
property, bandwidth, and corporate resources. We support good Netiquette and
encourage the marine community to do the same. Thanks again for your interest.
Please let me know how we can assist you further.